The EnterpriseWorks Incubator at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign seeks proposals from small business consultants that will assist Illinois entrepreneurs with SBIR/STTR technical assistance, mentoring, and training. Examples of technical assistance include drafting a budget, commercialization plans, program orientation, searching solicitations, etc.
Consultants that can provide mentoring, coaching, counseling, or other services that support the following objectives are encouraged to submit a proposal:
- Technology product development, prototyping
- Research commercialization and technology transfer plans
- SBIR/STTR solicitation search
- Budgeting for proposals
- General SBIR/STTR knowledge
- Agency-specific expertise
- Navigation of federal funding opportunities and proposal development
- Client case management and coordination of action plans
Click here to view full details of the RFP, including proposal package expectations, contractor responsibilities, and contract terms.
FAST Partnership Program Funding
The FAST Partnership Program at the University of Illinois is led by EnterpriseWorks at the University of Illinois Research Park. Funding support for the program is provided by the U.S. Small Business Administration under the Federal and State Technology (FAST) Partnership Program award. This funding award ends September 29, 2021, with possible renewal for two additional years.