Biomedical Educational Series: Financing, Partnering Plans, and Investors
Join RFUMS for this Biomedical Educational Seminar series, with industry experts exploring steps in translating and commercializing technology.
- Jan 28 – From Idea to Innovation: What Does it Take?
- Feb 24 – The Importance of Legal Counsel in startup formation, commercial partnerships and investors
- March 25 – The Impact of the FDA on Product Development – It is Never too Early to Formulate a Regulatory Strategy
- April 26 – Non-dilutive Funding: What is it and Why it is so Important for a Start-up
- May 20 – Financing Your Start-up: What Investors and Commercial Partners look for – Register Now
Event recordings and slides can be viewed from the associated links above. Questions may be directed to the RFUMS Office of the Executive Vice President for Research.